Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We are going to play a game

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Where to start? I have only seen you three times in my life and feel like I know you so well. My fav memory is when you called me on my cell phone about my credit card and I just happened to be on the way home from a vacation and Cooper had just about hung himself in the carseat and I was all worked up. It was so funny that you called me at just that time.

Ker said...

well, we just met but i guess the best memory is calling into work meetings and having them hang up on us all thru the meeting, making it ALMOST pointless to have called in!

Marla said...

I have a lot. We have been friends for 14 to 15 years. I remember the first time we went on a double. You and Jesse were on one of your first dates. I remeber being at your wedding reception and how beautiful you looked. I remember your colors were back and white and red. I remember when you were pregnant with Jaden and Samantha. I remember all of our stamp parties and ect. I remember going to Las Vegas and St. George. I think what I remember the most is all the hours on the phone. I remember that it had not been a day unless I talked with Natalie. I know you asked for one but there is a few!! Love ya

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, where do I start!? The hours upon hours that we spend on the phone and computer together, keeping me SANE! The many, many late nights that we stay up "scrapbooking" when we are really just talking and giggling, and picking on all those stupid direct sales companies that we spent so much time on! And being grateful for those stupid direct sales companies because without them I would have never met you and my life would be so boring! Our fab girl trips, conventions, and SB USA. And I will never forget California, the worst trip ever, with the best friends in the world! You are AWESOME!

Kara P said...

What??? Just one??? How am I supposed to narrow down 32 years worth of memories to JUST ONE???

Okay... Top 10 FAVORITES:
#1 - The day you were born. DUH!
First sister after all those brothers.

#2 - You in your pink footie-jammies with your soft angel white hair.

#3 - You toting around your adorable little baby puppy named: KILLER!!

#4 - The infamous FROG incident!
(I gotta post that story on my blog!) Maybe i'll create: "Tattle Tale Tuesday"!

#5 - When you threw my shoes out the window... you little brat!

#6 - Bill sending you down the zip line bare-handed... HELLO!

#7- My first experience with a teenager: When you were supposed to sleep over at MY house and you forgot and didn't show up... so I went looking all around town for you and woke up that one ornery Dad... GRRRRR.... Just prepping me for my own, huh??

#8 - Taking your bridal pics up at the falls. GORGEOUS and so much fun!

#9 - Watching you hold Kaila the day she was born. You were totally enamored of her... it was like you had found a long lost friend.

#10 - The day Jaden was born. I was trying to hold that video camera up to the window as they did that C-sec, and I was bawling so hard that I couldn't hold it steady. It was just so incredible to get to watch him come into the world!


Good Memories All! (Some better than others...but at least we can look back on these and LAUGH... NOW!)