Tuesday, July 8, 2008

6 things about me. I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Marla
Okay here are the rules:
You link back to the person who tagged you. Post these rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things about yourself Tag six random people at the end of your entry Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs Enjoy the results!

Six unimportant things about me
6. I grew up with 5 brothers who all tormented me, one more than the others. He is gone now and I miss his tormenting. I do have one sister thank goodness.

5. I wanted to be Jerika from Jem and the holograms when I was a kid.

4. I was so excited because we got another healthy baby cow this week. I get excited about dumb things.

3. I have long long fingernails. When I was born I had long nails and somewhere I have the picture to prove it. Sometimes I really like them and sometimes they are a pain in the butt.

2. I've had 2 bunion surgery's. Nice, you wanted to know that huh?

1. I have always hated my nose. My 5 brothers always told me I looked like a pig and I still believe it. LOL some things just stick. Loved the movie Penelope.

I tag Kara, Amy, Julie, Janet, Missy, & Kerri

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I loved Jem! A couple of weeks ago I googled them and found all their songs and downloaded them.

"Jem is excitement..."

"We are the misfits..."

"Truly outrageous..."

"Twilight in paris..."

"Like a dream, you appear to me..."

"She's got the power..."

"Music is magic..."

"Deception..how long must we continue this deception, this masquerade..."

Crazymamaof6 said...

i loved Jem too! that is too fun!
bunion surgery OUCH!
and you totally don't have a pig nose but i loved Penelope too!

oda41143 Missy said...

Thanks for the tag. I hated Jem. Sorry!!!