Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tattle Tale Tuesday





So my sister is a big fat tattle tale but she does have talent for telling a story so if you want to read a funny story about me go here:




P.S. Be sure to tell her that is isn't nice to be a Tattle Tale. hahahaha



4 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

I replayed this story in my mind as I read it. The funny thing was that in my mind you were the age you are now, jumping and screaming ;) tee hee

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is TOO FUNNY! there is nothing wrong with keeping a frog in the bucket!

Ker said...

That is funny! And drama is contagious, I have 2 girls and when one is going, so is the other!!

Marla said...

That is FUNNY!! I love Kara, I miss hanging around with her too. By the way I love your new look!