No, they actually had fun here are some pictures:
The boys hiking (close up)
This one shows how far up the ravine they were. They had a blast.
Jaden can't wait to go again!
Because I need to "keep a record" of my life, my thoughts, and my family. It aint always perfect you may be shocked a few times, since I swear like a sailor and can't spell worth a damn umh I mean dang. But this is who I am, full of imperfections.
The boys hiking (close up)
This one shows how far up the ravine they were. They had a blast.
Jaden can't wait to go again!
3 comments:
very cool! 4 is a great group.
Next time they go call me and we will go to Roberts again...
Great pics!
This post makes me grateful to be released from my scout calling! LOL
WOW those are beautiful shots. I seriously want to come to Utah someday!!! Soon!!!
Post a Comment