Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MIssing in Bog Action

I know I have been missing in forever. I am still alive and kicking. Ok more like kicking and screaming. Keep getting off work early so that leaves me not so much time to blog. Funny I work at home yet only find time to blog when I work. Another of my oddities. LOL But getting off early also leaves me more time to sleep which means more time to play with the kids, and we have been doing lots of fun stuff.

I am trying to post a picture palooza but my stupid laptop won't let me add photos to my blog. WTH? So until dear hubby (the man who fixes computer problems for a living btw) takes the time to fix MY computer then I am picture-less which leaves me oh so grumpy! UGH! So hopefully more soon.

Today the kids and I and my friend and her kids went to Jumping Jacks for some bouncy fun and I forgot the camera. UGH! Can you even believe it. I must have a fever. Oh yeah that reminds me we have been sick around here. AGAIN! Summer stomach bug and lots of hay fever. LOVELY! grrrrrrr!!!!

I will be making the rounds in the next few days to see what the heck ya'll been up too. TTFN!
(4:30 am feeling loopy)

4 comments:

Wendi said...

I'll say you're up early--look at the post time! Wow!

Sorry you guys have been sick!

Amy said...

I was pretty sure that you were dead in a ditch somewhere, I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! My hubby is in shock over our lack of phone calls and IM sessions. But I know that when the kidlets are back in school we will talk more...

Crazymamaof6 said...

bummer on the sickness making the rounds. we've had it too! LAME!

hey more sleeep is GREAT!
yay for that. blogging can wait.
and whoohoo for having fun with the kids! i never remeber my camera when i think i should. and yet when i do i don't bother to get it out. so i hardly ever document the fun we have.

thanks for the comments! glad you are back to blogging and things are going Ok.

Ker said...

Hey girl..at least you got your hours! Sorry you've all been sick, we had it too, glad you're feeling better and back to bloggin!