I haven't had much blogging time lately but we have been having lots of summer fun. In between me trying to fit in sleep and trying to get the kids to clean and to stop fighting for a few minutes. Oh the sounds of summer. Screaming.... LOL And I have been reading lots lately and got some killer deals online for back to school. I big puffy heart old navy! And I can't wait till the kids are back in school so that we can get back to a schedule and so that I can keep some food in the house for longer than 10 mins. I swear they eat so much in the summer, it's like our lives revolve around food. Okay so I am not the best example for that but still. UGH!
And now here is my Picture Palooza so that I will know that I was not non-existent for the whole month of July. These are not in order, just however they uploaded.

FHE at Salem Pond w/the cousins. Being Silly: Jada and Samantha (with the spoons for eyes.)

Jaden, Necia and Samantha at 7 peaks

The little boys enjoying the new pool at a town near us.

Since we live out in a rural area we go to the pools, and parks at several different towns that surround us. I makes for lots of fun and breaks it up some. This new pool is becoming a favorite.

Will and Garyn in the baby pool of the water park

The 24th of July is a big deal around here. It's Pioneer Day and Fiesta Days so we have a big family shin-dig to celebrate. Here is the eating in Grandma's Back yard part. Always more food than we need.

And we broke out the water slide again. No, this isn't my yard. Though I would love intant trees. That would be cool. We took it to grandma's for the 24th. It is now back at our house which is funny since the new house has NO yard. I haven't even taken a picture of it over here. But need to, it is out in the old pasture that Jesse mowed down. The kids think it is grass so it's all good. LOL

This Chapter is called
Animals: Here is Harley the chihuahua thinking he can sit up to the bar like one of the kids. He is such a spoiled dog. We love him though and he is like one of the kids. Actually come to think of it he is less messy than Will, easier to feed and doesn't pee or poop on the floor nearly as much as Will eihter. Hummm.....
It's been another crappy week for the pets. Remember
Izzy the he/she transvestdog? Well he was acting tired last Sunday and we thought is was a little strange because he is usually so full of energy and well extremely hyper. Miniature-Pinscher's are like that. Anyway he was acting tired but I thought well it's just hot blah blah, you know. Well I was wrong. He must have been sick cuz my dad found him 2 days later dead over on his back patio. UGH! Poor Samantha thinks the whole world is over. I feel so bad. He was such a cute dog too. Dang it! My dads dog acted sick for a few days too but now seems to be ok. So we think they got into something. And the same day we also found our neighbors English Bull-Dog drowned in the drain ditch in front of our house. It's always a roller coaster around here with the darn animals.
And get this Samantha says she will only feel better about Izzy, if Daddy will get her a horse. hahahaha That is not going to happen he says they are "hay burners" so I found a girl in our ward who will give her riding lessons once a week. That will have to do for now. Well, probably forever. Jesse is not really budging on the horse thing especially with the price of hay right now. He is complaining about the cows, and those you can eat. LOL
Speaking of cows. We got another calf. SOOOO CUTE! I know I shouldn't still be so excited with each new calf but I am. I love seeing them they are so cute. (for a few months) Haven't got a picture of him yet. Yes a him! WOO HOO! And we think he was born on the 4th of july. Cool huh? Anyway at least he is alive and appears to be healthy.

Jaden, Shayla, & Ethan, more silly cousin fun.

We have been painting lots of sun-catchers lately. The kids love it and they are a cheap and easy craft.
Amy came to visit me and we had a blast! We went shopping and she helped me turn my deals into this super cute wreath. LOVE IT!

There is always much 4-wheeling going on. Will could live on this thing if he can find someone to take him for a ride. Jaden doesn't look like it took much to convince him to be the ride giver huh? LOL And since the yard is mostly still dirt they have lots of fun area to ride on.

Yes we did the parade, of course!

Mom and Will at the parade

Will showing off his new hair cut. He is looking so big.

Samantha and her friend at yet another pool.

We have been trying to take the kids for some one on one time. Here is
Garyn and Daddy when we went to see Wall-E. It was a fun night. He is such a funny kid and he talked the entire ride over, during the wait in the theater, some during the movie, and all the way home. Hum.... wonder where he gets it? Must be from strangers!? LOL LOL Couldn't be from his chatty, chatty mother! NEVER?

Grandma and I took Samantha and Shayla to get their nails done, during a sleep over. I had Acrylic Nails put on mine for the 1st time. I have long nails naturally so I never really wanted fake ones but they have all broken recently and my mom talked me into it. I like them. They are thick and that takes some getting use to but it is nice to look down at my hands and fell a little more put together than my usual slobbiness. (is that a word?) And I can still type when working so it's all good.

When Will wants to paint and i can't stand it in the house with the big kids. We go outside and paint with water. He loves it and it's ZERO on the mess scale. Super nice and by the time he gets to the other side he can come back and start over cuz the sun dries it.

Playing at the park on the 4th

My Flag Kids! Cute huh?

On the 4th we went over to see the fireworks. We sat above the Provo Temple. This is us taking up a huge chunk of the hill. I think we had 30 of us there.

Jaden trying to show me that he can long board on Necia's board. (he is getting one for his b-day Tuesday he's almost 12! UGH!)

Samantha and Erika at yet another park with the cousins.

Just hangin out at home

I like this picture. I love that my big kids are still small enough for play on the swings. These are the fun times. All of them playing together.

Just love the expression here. hahahaha

Beached Whale!!! Mommy with the kids checking out the clouds.

Garyn and Bergen at g-ma J's b-day party.

We went with her out to eat. It got pretty noisy down there on the end with all the kids together. And what a mess Will made. UGH!

So sweet. This is Will snuggling up with Jesse's dad. I love this! He just went over and layed down on him. He is a tough type guy the kind that like to "act" tough. But when he gets around his grandkids he is like Jello. It is so sweet.

Samantha Before

During

And after the pink streaks in the hair.
These are fun and she can only have them in the summer so I say go for it be pink if ya want to!

The kids watching the Hannah Montana 3D concert on TV. They even broke out the glow sticks and acted like they were at the concert. I was glad they were having fun cuz I was sooooooo sick that night. UGH!
So there ya have it some of the what's been going on on the funny farm.
6 comments:
WOW!! You have been busy. Love the Flag shirts, we've done that before too..just had too much going on this year. Sounds like you've had ton's of fun.
Holy Moly! Isn't it great to look back and realize that you actually HAD a summer? Great pics... Lots of memories!
Love all of the pics. Looks like you guys are having a wonderful summer. Blog soon, we miss you.
Hey Nat! It looks like you've had a busy summer with lots of fun! I'm proud of you for getting acrylic nails! ;) Are they staying on or are you about ready to take them off? Anyway, it's been a while since we've talked. Call me!
Awesome post! Loving all the pictures! I love the picture of Will on the swing too and I love, love LOVE that you dyed Mantha's hair pink! You are the coolest mom ever!
I'm glad you liked the wreath. I worried that I had made you something that you had to hang on your door because your crazy friend came up from the south and spent your hard earned cash on it, LOL! But since you blogged about it, I guess I did OK...
Hey, can I come and stay at your house for the deer hunt again?
Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Will is getting. I'm jeolous of all the fun and wish I lived closer to cool pools like those that you have gone to.
Post a Comment