Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because I need to "keep a record" of my life, my thoughts, and my family. It aint always perfect you may be shocked a few times, since I swear like a sailor and can't spell worth a damn umh I mean dang. But this is who I am, full of imperfections.
6 comments:
Love the pic, kids are adorable!
That is seriously the cutest picture EVER. I wish my kids would get along like that!
cute pic! whoohoo new camera!
That little girl looks just like you. You have the cutest kids!
CUTE-CUTE-CUTE!!
Where DID that photo-genic-ness come from??
They all have the same chin! CUTE!
You know, you really need to put Jaden in there to make the brown-eyed connection, or Garyn just looks like he belongs to the mailman! Hmmmm...
Your kids are getting so big! I talked to Kara on the 4th at the family party and she said you both had blogs. I don't know if you know but our class from high school has one and it is sfhs1994.blogspot.com if you want to check it out or add your blog to it(it's kinda fun to look at people)anyway your blog is cute!!
Post a Comment