Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sometimes it's the little things

Lately I have been doing lots of fun stuff with the kids. We have been going more places and having a blast at it! I may do a month in photo's again just because I love taking pictures and really love that I have been getting out more. Working grave's kicks my butt! But being at home rocks and I love that I don't have to leave the kids.

Anyway... Last night I got of early. This seems to be a trend lately. It hasn't been really busy and the new owners are being sticklers about how much time we spend actually answering calls. So they keep sending us home early and it's kinda starting to make me nervous but oh well such is life right. And when I can get to sleep and get some extra sleep it is nice.

Anyway today Grandma S. cam and took the kids for a few hrs. They went to the bounce house place and then to Carls Jr. and ate and played on the playland. It was awesome!!! Ya know sometimes something so small like a few hrs with Grandma can make such a big difference. Jaden kept saying all day "Wow, this was such a fun day." or "That was so much fun." or "I am so glad I got to go with Grandma today" or etc. and Will kept saying "Grandma gone home?" it was so cute. They had a blast and we have all been so lucky to have family around to help us out lately. When I take them there it's no biggy but when Grandma does it a huge deal. I love that. I love that my kids are so thankful for the Grandparents.

And of course since I had actually slept last night I was thrilled because instead of having to take the chance to catch up sleep (like I did last time she took them) I was able to catch up on some cleaning. WOO HOO!! I got to actually get some clothes washed so that we will have something clean to wear. I was way way way behind on that. It was great to get something done in here!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love your layout! Sounds fun!

Ker said...

glad you got stuff done...too bad work is slow.