Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

This week I have 2 Wordless Wednesday photo's
My original cuz it's just cute of Will
And had to throw this one in cuz Jaden has a new do. WOW huh!? It should look pretty cool in a few weeks when it has grown out underneath. KIDS! hahaha I know you love the eyebrows huh?

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

cute slide shot! and fun summer do!

oda41143 Missy said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Wow! He looks like a teenager!

Love the Will pic! I think he is your favorite wordless wednesday...probably because he is always doing cute things!

(not saying that you don't love the other 3, LOL) :)

Marla said...

Your boys are soo cute! What did you color Jaden's hair with?

Kara P said...

Necia is DYING over Jaden's do!!
He looks really different!

He's getting that teenager "Just take the picture, Mom!" look. Watch out!!

And Willy-Pilly! Doesn't he look so strong and healthy? I'm so happy to see him happy!!