I have lost my Umph... that's about all I have to say. Have you ever lost your umph? Where did you find it? Is mine with yours? If you see it please send it home to me and you will get a reward. I can't tell you what it is cuz I have no umph to think up a stupid reward for finding my umph....... hum...Umph-less and blah, blah, blah........ Maybe I will update soon.
Well today I did take the kids to the school open house, swimming, and out to dinner, and then for last minute school shopping so I guess that's good. Just not feeling it. KWIM?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hey i hope you find your umph soon. i found mine with medication and i'm back in business. i haven't had this much umph in years.
Nat I might not win the prize but I might help. Don't feel like you HAVE to blog. Take a break and when you feel like it again, we will be here! Call me sometime
hmmm...I think your umph left with the calls at work. Maybe when they come back, your umph will come back. IF they ever do......
alright girl pull yourself together!!!!!!!! i miss your blogging so i'm on the lookout for your umph. maybe my black cat has some extra i can steal and send to you.
I finally found mine this week! I've decided that its the vitamins that I've taken consistantly lately. Plus, I've started to do Pilates and it seems to make me feel better even though I don't get all exhausted and hungry like I used to after the gym. Or maybe its just that you want me to come up to your house because you miss me! LOL Yeah, I'm gonna go with the last one.
Post a Comment