Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because I need to "keep a record" of my life, my thoughts, and my family. It aint always perfect you may be shocked a few times, since I swear like a sailor and can't spell worth a damn umh I mean dang. But this is who I am, full of imperfections.
6 comments:
Whohoo on back to school! they look excoted! love your front door! it's lovely!
Yay for back to school! And they look so dang grown up! And I totally want Mantha's shirt...
Um... no. Those can NOT be my Jaden and Mantha. Those kids are WAY to grown-up looking!! Where did the little ones go????
Wow. I can't believe how old they both look!
Hey cute kids...love back to school, although it rips having to get up early with them. Hope you're getting some sleep later on!
OMG those outfits are hilarious. Alexus is so totally going through a punk rocker stage too. It cracks me up how our kids love the same things but live on opposite ends of the country. Rad dudes.
OMG those outfits are hilarious. Alexus is so totally going through a punk rocker stage too. It cracks me up how our kids love the same things but live on opposite ends of the country. Rad dudes.
Post a Comment