List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag five other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged. Okay, here goes...
3 Joys?
1. Spending time with my family. Especially taking vacations. Would love to when I am older be able to take my kids and their kids on fun vacations. I don't think this will be possible but I am still dreaming.
2. I just really enjoy a good movie. One of my favorite things it Thursday nights.. It's our "Date Night" and more than not that ends up with us at a movie.
3. Hanging out with friends chatting and giggling all night long and especially if we are scrapbooking or making something fun.
3 Fears?
1. Loosing a child. I don't know how I could ever live after that. I watched my mom do I have watched the pain left after my MIL did it. I have been there for friends that have had to do it. They are all so strong, I am not. I admit that I don't know how the sun ever comes up again after that. Truth is I fight depression and have most my life, and I fear that would be the final straw for me.
2. Loosing my ability to communicate. I fear getting old and having a stroke or something that makes it so that I have to live in body that is a prison.
3. I fear that my kids will loose their way and that Satan will drag them down in the depths of darkness that he creates so prevalently in this world. I fear that my abilities as a mother will fall far to short for what they need to have the strength that they need in this world. I hope and pray that they will feel the love of Jesus Christ and that his love will give them the strength that will be enough. I know that he can fill in for the shortcomings that I have. I just hope they listen to the feelings when it comes.
3 Obsessions/Collections?
1. HA HA HA I collect everything. I can not throw things away. I have a bunch of my toys from when I was a kid. They all have meaning to me so I just can't toss them. They are all in plastic toes in storage. Dumb but I like knowing there are there. I horde and I know it. I have tons of old things from my Grandma's too. I am sick and need help. LOL
2. Scrapbook and Craft Stuff.... More than I even want to admit to. And I just keep on buying more.. Help I can't stop..... Hubby says when I die and after the funeral he is going to have it all set up and just draw back the curtain and begin the bidding. Want a good deal on old craft and scrap crap? Just come to my funeral. His big plan?? To pay off my house with the money from the auction. LOL probably have enough too...... LOL
3. I obsess over all kinds of stupid stuff. I can never get to sleep at night even though I work till after 5 am. I still lay in bed and obsess over stupid crap that I probably can't change. I hate being so disorganized all the time. I spend too much time organizing little things like in the closets short sleeve shirts then long sleeve then dressy then t's etc. and then I am too freaking ADHD to get to the other stuff and actually pick up. My house is always a mess and I freaking hate it!!! And the worst is I am so tired all the time that now when I could clean I usually sleep. grrrr... see obsessing right now!
3 Surprising Facts about me?
1. My husband is done having kids. I hate being done having kids, but I like having a husband more. We need him for the kids we already have. LOL And the truth is I am a psycho mom that doesn't even have patience for the 4 I have and I know it. But I love them and feel that I do have more love to go around.
2. I believe in love at 1st site. I think that sometimes our souls remember someone from before we came to this earth or that when we meet someone we can just know that they will be an important part of our lives. I knew the 3rd time I saw my husband that he was the one. I have never doubted it since. Even when I have wanted to strangle him. We truly had a fairytale courtship and engagement. And I still feel like a princess. . . well most the time.
3. I can't think of anything good so I am taking Crazymama's confession since it is true for me too. And it's about time I confess: I have never read the whole Book of Mormon cover to cover. I have almost but yet never finished it. Now don't judge me. You may be like my hubby who says "How can you have faith in something you haven't read?" And yet I know it is true and have felt the spirit of Christ in the stories on those pages. I knew it one day and that is all there is to it. I can't deny those feelings and I just plain didn't have to read the whole thing to know. But I do know that it is important to study it more and one day I will finish it.
So I am tagging... Amy, Kerri, Heidi, Marylyn, and Janet, and Marla.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
way to go playing alo0ng! i think you are the only one that did. thanks for doing that.
we have tons in common!
TONS! almost too much!
Post a Comment