Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10 on Tuesday

10 on Tuesday Sept. 30th - Oct. 7th



I know it has been a busy week cuz I feel like I have been drug under a bus all week, but I can't think of much that we did. hum....



1. We have taken lots of little day trips over to my parents this week to play with our baby kitties that are living there. And while we were out of town last week my dads dog had 6 puppies. OH SO CUTE! So grandpa has been getting lots of visits this week so that we can play with the animals. (Anyone want a baby kitty or puppy?)



2. Slug girl has returned.. I am a total slug again this week. I feel like a walking zombie. I haven't accomplished a single thing. Back to normal around here. Darn.



3. Oh but we did get some of our Halloween put up. We did the cutest dang lights on the porch and Jesse got a cute witch and attached her to be crashing on the roof. Now just to get the inside done.



4. The kids had friends over on Friday.. but the of course kept disappearing over to my moms to play with the kittens and puppy's.



5. Necia slept over on Friday. I work Saturday mornings at 2 am.. I went to bed at midnight they were "going to sleep now" I woke up to work just before 2 and they were still up there laughing and giggling and putting ice in their shirts to stay awake. Checked on them again on my break at 3:30 they were asleep. Little Stinkers!



6. Grandma and Grandpa S came over and the kids swarmed them with I did this and I did that and look at this and that and so on... They love visits from the Grandparents. Poor Grandparents though... it had to feel like being in a pool of piranha.



7. I love conference weekend and was really looking forward to it. But it was raining to hard so we didn't get our between sessions fall drive in and that was a bummer. And Garyn had his volume on mega loud so it was hard to catch much of it. That kid was hyper all weekend. grrrrrr... next time I am buying duct tape before hand. LOL



8. I loved President Monsons talk so much and I really do know that I will miss these crazy times some day. When life if slower and the kids are grown and gone I will miss running around like a chicken with my head cut off and I will miss being zombie mom. ;) It helps to have the reminder to enjoy it now.



9. Garyn had his 1st field trip for Kindergarten they went to Corn Belly's at Thanksgiving point. I didn't get to go.... they had so many moms that signed up to help that they had to draw names. I wasn't lucky enough. Bet I missed out on lots of fun and on some really great pictures. He loved every second of it and had lots to say when he got home.



10. I got all my stuff figured out and ordered for the kids School Halloween parties, and I even got my visit teaching done. This is very very early for me.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I feel kind of sluggish this week as well. Maybe it's this weather. Do you think?

You still seem like you accomplished a lot! I need to get motivated.

Sigh.

I just want to sit here curled up in a blanket.