Thursday, November 13, 2008

10 things I did this week Nov. 5th - 12th

Tuesday Scmusday... Let just skip to Thursday and call it a week. LOL


1. I finally got my card reader fixed so that I could upload my pictures. I have this stupid fettish about not being able to post unless I have pictures. I am demented and I know it.


2. I did activity days this week and it was boring but necessary. The girls just came over and practiced a song for the primary program which was on Sunday. Then this week are taking Thanksgiving baskets to the Widows in our ward.


3. I had a SUPER COOL AWESOME FUN Girls weekend road trip. Yep again! WOO HOO! I went down to my friend Amy's house from Thursday night till Sunday night. We stayed up late, shopped till we dropped, went to Scrapbook USA, Spent more money than I am worth, ate junk, made a mess of Amy's house, slept in till like noon everyday, and just over all hung out chatting and havign fun together!
These girls ROCK! I love my UT Scrapgirls!


I drove down with Heidi. We had fun just getting time to talk. There is just noghting like a good road trip with friends. It is theraputic.


We really make a mess when we scrapbook. Seems like we haul everything but the kitchen sink on these trips.


And eafter hauling every scrapbook item we can find.. I look up and here we all are on our laptops doing digital scrapbooking. LOL

Though you can rest assured even with all the digital scrapbooking going on we still made our fair share of a mess. Look at the path of destruction that we left in Amy's Kitchen. LOL

And proof that I did get at least some regular paper scrapping done.

The only group picture we got was out in Amy's Hot Tub, in her Fabulous yard! But Emma isn't in it. We never think to get everyone at once. Dang it!

4. While in St. Geroge we went out to eat together. Our service was not the best and we finally asked for our checks.... 20 mins later we have no clue what had happened to our waitress so we find someone else to help us. She ends up getting the manager and he ends up comping our meals and giving us a $50 Gift Card to use next time we all get together. I kinda feel guilty that he gave us so much free stuff. But I also felt a lot better that he went out of the way to make a bad experiance so much better. Yea, we will for sure be going back there again.
MaryLynn and Amy at dinner


MaryLynn's cute baby girl. We went all kid free this weekend but we let Jenna come but only because she is soooooo darn cute and little. LOL You have to admit she is a doll. And she's a pretty good baby too.


5. On our way out of town Heidi, Subrina, and I stopped to take some pictures with the Red Rocks. Needless to say we got a little silly. LOL

6. While I was gone Jesse and the Kids went to lunch with his sister. They met her at her house and then loaded into the cars to go to the resturaunt. All the kids jumped into the other cars and left Jesse as chopped liver. LOL So when he got to the resturaunt they were amazed to discover that Garyn was missing. OOPS! So Jesse jumps back in the car and runs back to find poor Garyn crying on the curb.


Poor kid was in the bathroom when they left and they all thought he was in a different car with someone else. But they got him and it was all soothed out over a nice meal. LOL He did learn a few things like next time don't go stand on the curb instead grab a phone and call dads cell phone. And just for the record I have never left one of the kids behind this only happens on dad's watch. hehehehe (knock on wood)


7. This week we brought over all of our Baby kittens that my mommy cat so nicely had at my mom and dads house. Garyn has been having a blast chasing them and catchign them and sneaking them into the house and hiding them in totes. UGH! I have to keep rescuing them. He has finally understood that putting them into containers to keep them in one spot isn't such a great idea since they can't breath but he still puts them in upside down laundry baskets. And he loves to see how many he can catch and hold at once.


8. The night I got back from my trip and was putting the kids to bed Jaden tell me "Oh yea, wake me up early I have to make a mummy mask." I am like ok what is that and he tells me it needs to be paper mache' and etc. I swear boys have no clue! Does he think I am an art supply store? Well Monday morning we made a Mummy Mask the best we could with what we had in my scrapbook room. And it actually turned out pretty good. What do ya think?


9. On Tuesday I woke up feeling like I truck ran over me. I worked but got off 2 hrs early so I went upstairs and slept for the 2 hrs. And when I woke up I was tired and sick. Sore achey body, etc. I was so stinking tired. But Grandpa to the rescue said that he would come over and take Will for a bit. Little did I know that he was going to end up with Garyn after school to and I slept from 9:30 am till 3:30 pm. The sleep was great but it still took me several long tired days to start to feel better. When Will heard me on the phone with Grandpa he was so excited he ran and got dressed and waited by the back door to hear the 4 wheeler comming. Here's a picute of him eating a pop tart and waiting... you can tell by the finger prints on the door that he goes here a lot. LOL





10. Wednesday I got to go to a Stamp Camp Card Class with Heidi. We made 8 cards and it was a blast. I haven't been to a stamp thing in years. I think I am going to start going once a month with her.

2 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

I AM MAD!!! You have replaced us KY girls with new girltrippers!!! The nerve!!! That pic of Will reminds me of Cooper who waits at our front window for his papaw to come over on the fourwheeler.

Amy said...

OK that picture of me at Olive Garden must be burned! Its on yours, ML's and Heidi's blogs. Good thing your my friend or I might hunt you down! Loving the picture of my kitchen, LOL!