
Since the weather was great Saturday we decided to go ahead and start putting up the Christmas Lights. It scared me to death when Jesse was up on the ladder on the roof putting lights up the peak. UGH! But it was worth it they look so cute up there. I will have to take more picts when we finish and turn them on for the season. We don't turn them on until after Thanksgiving.
HAHAHA How is this for funny? I still have no yard.. just me dirt and weed patch but we will have the lights up and have it all decorated. LOL But hey after is snows you can't tell who has grass and who doesn't right?
Mantha had Birthday Parties Friday night and then Saturday Day when she got home on Sat. we were already putting up the lights. She is so excited. She wants us to turn the lights on now. LOLI haven't felt really Christmas-y till this week and now I am really getting excited about it. I love the Christmas Season and am really making an effort to keep out Holiday center on Christ.
5 comments:
Good for you guys! Your house is so beautiful!!!
Yay! The lights are up! Can't wait to see them on!
what a beautiful home!! And I am digging your lights! love the way they hang :)
love the lights natalie. just turn them on tonight and take a picture for us and post tomorrow, please. leslie
Um hmm.... scary! Send him up to do mine. I'm NOT going up on any roof! We did string lights on our door posts however! Are you impressed??
Post a Comment