Yesterday was our 14 Year Anniversary. I can't believe it has already been 14 yrs. We haven't really done anything to celebrate yet, since Wed. is our everybody has something night. But I spent a lot of time yesterday just being grateful for my hubby and for the wonderful past 14 yrs. I am a very lucky girl.
I don't have all my wedding pictures unpacked yet. But I found a few that my wonderful Aunt Margo gave me. And since we don't have a scanner plugged in I just snapped a picture of the pictures. They look like crap but hey at least they are in the computer now so you can see them. Right?
Wow we look so young.. well we were he was 22 and I was 18. Wow what would I give to have that body back? Well 1st off I would have to give back 1/2 of the one that I have now. hehehehe! Of course I didn't love it when I had it but would now love to have it back. Funny how perspective works. ha-ha
And for kicks and giggles
here are pictures from my Wedding Day back in 1994!



6 comments:
Happy Anniversary. You look lovely in the photos. Now go celebrate!!!!
WOW!!! You look beautiful. How did you get on that rock?
Happy Anniversary, Natalie! Your pictures are great. I especially love the 2nd one where you are standing in front of the falls. Beautiful! :) Hope your day was great.
Hey great pics! Congrats on 14 years that's awesome.
congrats! That bridal shot is AMAZING!
Congrats on those 14 years! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment