Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
Here are my little spooks. We had a blast. Totally wore me out and this was one BUSY BUSY week.. enjoy:

Jaden "Fat Clown", Samantha "Rodeo Queen that was trampled by her horse", Will "Dumbo", and Garyn "Bat Man"
Because I need to "keep a record" of my life, my thoughts, and my family. It aint always perfect you may be shocked a few times, since I swear like a sailor and can't spell worth a damn umh I mean dang. But this is who I am, full of imperfections.
5 comments:
they looked awesome. very fun halloween. it is one busy holiday for everyone.
Very cute kids!!!
Hello old friend. It is so good to see what you have been up to. Your kids are darling and your daughter reminds me so much of you. I love that Will was Dumbo. Dumbo will always remind me of you because we watched it at your 6th birthday party. We need to have a Lake Shore girls get together. Karen
P.S. I see you like to scrapbook. I don't but I am totally interested in digital scrapbooking. Can you recomend a good program to use?
The picture of your kids are way cute. What did you use to make the card?
your kids absolutely crack me up. super de dooper cute.
Post a Comment