Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Because I didn't get to do a Christmas Post here are my 2 Favorite Christmas Pictures:

OK so I am alive still.. I think..
I have been meaning to post and then I loose track of the time and then I have more to post etc. So instead of catching up I am starting fresh. Beginning with My Wordless Wednesday Photo's
Instead of grumping and complaining about what a crappy day this was I am just going to post my favorite pictures from the week.



Since Christmas and His Birthday Garyn has been in Puzzle Mania.. he loved puzzles and got a bunch of new ones to work with. This one is 550 pieces and it taking him a little longer. And we will not let us put it away till it is done!



Will has been enjoying his "big enough for me to ride on it, Clean up truck." aka "digger" to scoop snow with. This has been a really fun toy.

Way to go Santa!









3 comments:

Amy said...

Love, Love, Love your tree! Fabulous! Where did you get that digger. I want one for our sandbox. That would be perfect for Carson's birthday. Precious pic of Will with Santa.

Ker said...

Cute Pics! Good idea just starting fresh. Love the puzzles and the digger...way to go santa!

tina said...

Miss you! At least we have blogs to keep up on each other's lives, right? Funny how I was always the Journaling Nazi and now you journal like crazy on your blog and I...well, I'm lazy and make it quick and easy. I guess at least I'm doing something. It's better than nothing right?