Monday, March 31, 2008

Got the Crazies again and is this almost over yet??? Oh and I feel like CRAP!

I feel like I have always got the Crazies!! This has been such a crazy last few months, weeks, and days, ugh! Can someone please tell me if this moving thing is almost over yet???

THANK GOODNESS for friends and family for HELPING ME!! WOW I don't know what I would have done with out them. We have had so much help along the way. And here is a useful note for anyone that ever builds a new house. Once the construction is over and you pass the last inspection and you sign the last paper and get the "go ahead" to move in remember this: the construction is not over yet! I can't believe how many days I have spent sitting at home waiting for the people to come do this or that or hook up this or that or etc. I have felt like so torn the past few weeks. We moved the basics over to live in the new house as soon as we possible could but we still had soooooooooooooo much work to do at the old house. Only we didn't want to go move stuff from the old house we just wanted to live in the new house with out all the junk that we have accumulated over the past 13 1/2 yrs of marriage. So that was the 1st thing that made it hard the next was that we kept having to stay home for people to work on things here. And the last problem was Jesse works days and I work nights so by the time we gets home we only have enough time to haul about 1 load before we have to do dinner and I have to work. Yeah like I said I feel like I have the Crazies!!!!!!! I can't even find time to breath that is why my face is blue.

So Saturday we did the last big moving and cleaning day. My SIL Cheryl babysat my little boys and Jesse and I took Jaden and Samantha and Cheryl's daughter Anya over to the old house to clean and haul. We had to clean out the dreaded shed. UGH!!! After a while my Sister came by and helped me clean. Can I just say that she saved my life by doing this? She is amazing. No one wanted to come and help me clean because the old house has a mold problem that I have been fighting ever since we moved there. Also note if you are going to build a house and you find a rental for "6 months" and they tell you that you won't have to pay a cleaning deposit if you will do the move in cleaning since the guy that lived there was old and had let mold get into the window seals and along the heaters: RUN!!! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! Don't be naive like me and think oh ok duh I can just do that. Because the truth is that the house probably has a massive mold growing stupid problem in the winters and that you will probably be stuck there with 4 kids for more like 2 1/2 years not 6 months. OK But like I was saying my sister came and helped me clean the mold adobe and we even wore masks while doing the cleaning. See why I am hoping that Will's health gets better now that we have moved?

So we packed hauled and cleaned all day UGH! and Grrrrr. We didn't get it all done and we had planned on coming back to do the rest of it Sunday after church. Yes I am evil that way. It was a tiring day And then I worked until 1 am. They let me off an hour early because it was dead and I was dying coughing (yes still after a month) So I was up late anyway getting my Sunday stuff ready. This week was my week to teach our class (10-12 yr old girls) and My mom was out of town (having fun it the St. George sunshine) so I had to do her music for Primary. That was a treat. NOT!!!! But I did wear makeup in case you are wondering. Yeah I know you were. But I made it easy and we did name that tune and I put lots of songs with actions into the bowl because then I didn't actually have to "lead" the music. I don't really know how to lead but I can stand there and sing and do actions no problem. LOL Oh yeah and the singing was not fabulous. It never is and especially since I am coughing my head off. Also since I had a busy church day and Jesse had a busy church day with teaching his class too we thought we would give the nursery another try. Not to cool! We have great nursery leaders but they are both pregnant and having babies right now and wrestling Will is hard for them. But yesterday we had a sub and she is absolutely fabulous!!!!!!! GO AMY!!! She was doing so great with him getting him to play and to actually be friendly. But of course he knows that we are across the hall in the primary room, so he constantly tries to escape. She just keeps catching him and putting him back in. But can you even believe that the only time I went out into the hall (since I was having a coughing fit and had to get a drink) it would have to be right during one of the times that he was escaping and he saw me. UGH! It was all over then. So he got to spend the rest of the time in the big kid classes with me and daddy. Oh the joy! Yeah I know I have great timing on the being in the hall thing. DANG IT!!!

Did I mention that is was totally snowing when we woke up Sunday? WTH is up with that? Jesse made it happen. He said as we were packing the garage to the fullest of fullness Saturday "well at least the weather is finally good and we will have some time to sort and de-junk before we really need the cars back into the garage" HAHAHAHA Boy was he wrong. He shouldn't have said that. And today he broke the ice scraper trying to leave for work. HAHAHA yeah not funny but really it was funny. Another day that I am so glad to be working from home. But we didn't get any moving done Sunday and today was the last day of the month so when Jesse got home we ran over and got the last of it. Well most of it. We still have the throw away pile to take care of and 3 give away or throw away items in the house too. Anyone want an entertainment center with a TV? or a Computer Desk? or a Table? Hope they don't mind that we still have that last stuff to move. oops. Yes I totally procrastinate and push it all until the due date and this time even past it. grrrrr again. :(

And as for the rest of the day not any funner. I took Will and Myself to the Dr. oh the joy!! I have had this cough for FOREVER, they did give me antibiotics, major ones too, like 4 a day. WOW and he said I have an ear infection starting. Didn't even know that part. My ears don't even hurt just the rest of me does. So sick of being so sick can, I just say. And Will had his blood drawn AGAIN so that we can soon get to the bottom of his problems. Again hoping he feels better soon. Poor kid. If I think I am sick of being sick, I can only imagine how he feels. He doesn't even know what it feels like to not be sick because he has been like this since he was about 6 months old.

Oh yeah and then we went grocery shopping and picked up prescriptions that was a blast for sure. Will kept climbing out of the cart and trying to run away in the store and he chewed though the wrappers of 2 cheese sticks and the best part was in the check out lane I took him out of the cart because the checker lady was worried that he was going to fall because he wouldn't sit down and then when I put him out of the cart he marched straight to the candy and opened up the Rollo's and started eating them. So I had to buy those too. (didn't let him have them though because I didn't want to reward him so I HAD to eat them. hahaha yeah had to eat the yummy Rollo's. poor me)

If anyone reads this long post I will be amazed. But I don't really care because I needed to get it all out of my stupid head. If it is dead tonight at work I am totally going to make a few scrapbook pages because I need that since I am feeling so blue and I will post them too. If I make them that is. Wish me luck! I am working extra hrs tonight because of TV adds, so yeah, I get to be up until 5 am. I know you are totally jealous. LOL Hope I have something funner to write about next time, when I don't feel like crap and venting and blitching about life. I will feel so relieved when the whole move is over.

3 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Good lord woman. Go to bed!!!!!!!!!!! Love and hugs.

Amy said...

Moving sucks! It will get better. Soon enough you will settle in and then your life will mellow out a bit.

Marla said...

The rest gets better from here on out! I am so excited for you. I hopw that you and Will get feeling better quick!